Saturday, January 31, 2009

Practice

A good way to get over something on your mind is a distraction.
So I've decided to practice flute. Maybe actually start being serious about it.
Orchestra has become a part of my weekends now, every Saturday from 7-9pm at Premier Academy and 9-hour workshops on the last Saturday of the month starting March.. this goes on until June, when our concert is.
As usual, I'm a 2nd flute. Blah blah blah.
We're studying some piece and Beethoven's Symphony No. 3.
I already have the first movement down.
Today was the first practice of 2nd semester.
Since he opened a place in San Moreno, like about half of the Chino Hills group was gone. It felt kind of empty.

Blah, I'd rant more but whatever.

I practiced flute for 5 hours yesterday. 5 hours straight, no bathroom break. For all of you people that practice everyday, I emphasize 5 hours because I'm generally a very lazy person who dislikes even thinking about flute and/or practicing it for that matter.

Blah, I'm tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment