Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lately..

Just venting.

I don't know what's happening anymore.
I feel like life is just.. going out of time.
Like there's a rip, or something.

I hate projects. And most likely, I'm doing 3 video projects during spring break.
So much stupid things...
Like Ms. Rito's mathematician report.
I hate it. I hate her class. I hate math.
What the heck do we have to write a biography for math?
It's a waste of time. -_______-

Sometimes I wish I went to those schools where it's like... school for 3 months, then 1 month break.. continuously.
._.

I really can't wait for summer.
I would actually even prefer band camp than have to deal with school and homework and teachers.
Just.. sweat it out in the heat with no worry.

I really really need a vacation. :[
I'm sure that a lot of people out there have more stress than me, but I'm not exactly a very work-oriented person. -____-
And I procrastinate a lot, so that's not good.

This week has been absolutely stressful. One minute, it's like.. going really fast. Like, I feel like life is spinning... I feel incredibly happy, without any stress...
Then, like, 30 minutes later, my head is throbbing... and time seems to stand still...
Over and over again. It never seems to end...
I am fully aware that I am sick and that my nose is running. -___-

On another note, English seems to be okay.
I should start memorizing Antony's lines.
We're gonna start filming around spring break.

I wish I could skip school for a week.
But then, my grades would drop drastically.

I hate how I can't manage academic life and social life at the same time.
If I get a good grade on something really difficult, it also means I've missed out on possibly having one of the greatest days of my life.
If I'm having a fantastic day, it porbably means I'm going to fail or get a B (at the best) on an upcoming test or whatever.

Which reminds me of what I wrote in me and Sandra's notebook today, during 3rd period.

I honestly believe that Cupid hates me.

So I guess I just don't have feelings for people like that anymore. It's not because of a certain person, but it's more like...
If I ever like a guy and he starts talking to me, it's either...
a) He's interested in my friend.
b) He needs something.

Always one of the two.
So I give up. It's over.
Just wait for summer to come and revive me.

If I was Catholic, I would be a nun.

May God save my emotional soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment