Wednesday, February 25, 2009

These Days..

There's something about the weeks after 3-day weekends that just make me want to scream.
I don't know why, but I feel like I just wanna skip school..
I wake up every morning thinking "FML" and I have this internal battle between my better judgment and my sleepiness. They somehow compromise at 6:30 with grumpiness and unhappiness.
Pretty much, I'm just complaining. And I'm slightly worried for March. Just waiting for my grades to drop because of my crazy teachers.. I mean, I've been doing well so far, in comparison to last semester, but it's made me very wary as to the upcoming assignments and whether I should stay up now to do or or sacrifice my freetime on weekends.
IDK.
Well, on the hand, I found my friend, Bernard Chen, on facebook! :D
I haven't seen him since 7th grade cause he moved to Taiwan in my 8th grade year. :[
We kept in contact for a while, often on holidays.. but I lost contact with him around freshmen year and he was being a butthead and wouldn't get a myspace or check his email to give me his new email. So then last week-ish/month-ish, I got a facebook at the suggestion of my friend Hannah Bernabe (http://bananuhbee.blogspot.com/) and decided "Hey, I should see if I can find Bernard. Chances are slim though, since it's always been a hassle to look for someone with a Chinese last name in Taiwan... -_-"
And so I did. Idk. That made me somewhat happier. Hehe, he still looks so young but the last I remember, he was growing up so fast. hahahaha.
And I got in contact with Sam again. And his drama. I miss the old days.. kind of.. sort of..
Maybe just the memories, but definitely not the outlook.

Blahh, so these are just what I've been thinking for the past few days.
I've been studying, so thats why I haven't been online much.
It feels stressful cause I pretty much use the computer everyday.
NO! I don't celebrate Lent, because I am not Catholic.
And my parents and church don't practice it either. Even though they're both filipino.
So I don't think it's a Baptist holiday.
So therefore, I sacrifice nothing.
Sorry.

However, my resolution is try and get better grades to raise my GPA some.
And to NOT get a C. Hahaha.

Also, I went to the AP Information Night...
idk. I might take English 11 AP... IDK if I can handle it yet.
My parents want me to take APUSH as well and I'm just thinking "WTFNO,ICANTDOIT"
Cause my work ability is lower than average academic asian. Like, I seriously think I cannot handle it with band. Forreal.
Like thinking about all that work makes me wanna cry and my parents really want me to. .-.
And band actually means more to me than a lot of things.
And they want me to do a bunch of stuff.
-__________-
I think they overestimate me sometimes...

On the other hand, they bribed me with Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band and DDR.
D:

I should get back to work. :*
And I really should practice flute.
I REALLY don't wanna be in concert band next year. D:

Oh, and my mom wants me to take Architectural elective next year, but I have no room..
Unless I don't take Spanish 3... :o

No comments:

Post a Comment