Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yes, Kevjumba.

The world really does need more interracial babies.

There's too much racism in the world. But if races are intertwined in many different combinations, you wouldn't be able to offend them as simple as other races.
You can call them mutts, sure, but if everyone was a mutt, that wouldn't be such a huge issue, now would it?

idk.

I need a new youtube comedian.

Also! What I noticed with notable [asian] youtube comedians is that they have certain similarites... (based on my old favorites: kevjumba, nigahiga, shimmycocopuffsss, etc. etc.)
1. They all have started their youtube accounts around 15 years old-ish or junior year
2. Most (if not all) happen to have old lip-synching videos, if you research far back
3. Most were not recognized or did not come to online fame until senior year-ish.
4. They're heading to college! someway or another...
5. They always have to rant about asian stereotypes, parents, or they always have to incorporate something that they despise (or love) about their background into a video.. or two.. or all (for others)

I'll think of more, but you get what I mean.

Right?

D:

No comments:

Post a Comment